(le) Headstand known as Sirsasana avec Dasha Romanova
Le dimanche 8 avril de 14h à 16h15
No one should be deluded into thinking that Sirsasana is an easy asana. This atelier is for you if you are genuinely interested in exploring this beautiful pose in a safe way from the following angles:
– Functional anatomy & physiology underlying this asana
– Safe incorporation of this pose into your personal practice (DO’s and DONT’s depending on your current bodily constitution)
– Contraindications & therapeutic benefits
– ‘Mechanism’ of mindful breathing in this pose
– A couple of possible transitions in and out of the pose (depending on the overall level of practitioners in the room)
Registration is directly through this link please:http://kshanti-yoga.com/courses/planning.
Atelier will be conducted in English with a hint of French if necessary. Dasha speaks French, or at least she thinks she does:). A sense of humor is a ‘must to have’ attribute, if you would like to join.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask by sending Dasha a WhatsApp message directly to +33640697600.